Review Cornerstone Copy Center’s File Setup for Print Guide. It will guide you through the requirements for a print-ready upload and help avoid any potential production hold.
- File Type: Single pages for each side, with Crop Marks & Bleed, in 1 PDF upload, regardless of file size.
- Document Size: Unfolded Size (W" x H") with .125" Bleed
Double-sided printing requires contact before upload(s)
- Image Resolution: 300 DPI
- Single PDF: 2 Pages of identical size. Page 1, outside card face. Page 2, inside card face.
- A2 Portrait: 8.5" x 5.5" with .125" Bleed
- A2 Landscape: 5.5" x 8.5 with .125" Bleed
- A6 Portrait: 9" x 6.25" with .125" Bleed
- A6 Landscape: 6.25" x 9" with .125" Bleed
- A7 Portrait: 10" x 7" with .125" Bleed
- A7 Portrait: 7" x 10" with .125" Bleed
You'll be automatically directed into the Design Studio to preview & proof the artwork before completion.
IMPORTANT: To avoid delay in processing your order, please make sure your artwork file meets our specifications:
- Size: The document size configured in your uploaded design must match the size that is being ordered. If the artwork size does not match the ordered size, your order will be put ON HOLD and you will be contacted for clarification.
- Bleed: Include extra background around the edge of your design which extends past the trim line.
- Trim Marks: Include Crop Marks in your artwork to indicate where your piece should be trimmed.