- Accepted File Types: PDF
- Document Size: Final Size (W" x H") with .125" Bleed
- Upload PDF with Crop Marks & Bleed
ALL DOCUMENT PAGES SHOULD BE IN ONE PDF FILE FOR UPLOADING:
- Products with ONE SIDE of artwork (Front) require a single 1-page PDF File.
- Products with TWO SIDES of artwork (Front/Back) require a single 2-page PDF File with the pages in front to back order.
- Products with MORE THAN TWO PAGES require a single multi-page file with the pages in front to back order.
We will take care of the imposing step for you!
If you upload an imposed file or a file that doesn’t match the file requirements, we will notify you asking for a new file to be uploaded.
- Bleed: .125"
- Margin: 0.25”
- Image Resolution: 300 DPI
Before Uploading – Please check out Cornerstone Copy Center’s File Setup for Print Guide. It will assist with setting up your document for print and how to save a PDF properly.
InDesign, Illustrator & PDF Print Setup Files are available on each Product’s Page under Template Tab.
To upload printed envelope click Add More + button
Name Artwork: Printed Envelopes
- The uploaded Document Size must match the Ordered Size shown above.
When creating your design, it is very important to configure the correct document page size in your application to match the final size that will be ordered. Example: When ordering a 5x7 inch item, the artwork uploaded must be created on a document page size that is 5x7 inches.
- Artwork must show Crop Marks indicating where your piece will trimmed. Before exporting your file to PDF, be sure to select the option in your export settings that will show Crop Marks or Trim Marks.
- Artwork must include a proper BleedBox around all edges. The background image and/or color should extend past the document's Trim Line (we recommend 0.125 in.) The only exception is when the artwork has a white background. Before exporting your file to PDF, be sure to select the option in your export settings that will show Bleed.
Drag and drop your PDF file into the 'Drag a file here' dotted box below or click the 'Select File' button (For files larger than 50MB, click the 'Files Larger Than 50MB' button, if available).
Upload pdf, zip Images Only