Cornerstone Copy Center guarantees the highest quality printing and if you’re unsatisfied we will make it right.
Please contact us with any questions, comments or problems that you may have and together we will work to correct them.
If you find any errors with the finished printed product that fall under the responsibility of Cornerstone Copy Center, you can send it back to us and we will re-run the order at no additional cost to you.
To receive the replacement –
- Notify us within 14 (fourteen) days following receipt of the order or Services.
- Verification of the problem – Take a photo of the issue or in some cases return the entire order to Cornerstone Copy Center.
- Once issue is verified, we will rerun the order with rush turnaround time and shipping.
Please note that full refunds are not usually possible after order has been put into production.
From our Terms & Conditions concerning error responsibility:
c. Errors. Cornerstone Copy Center will correct errors of improper cutting, print quality, or printing delays if notified within fourteen (14) days following receipt of the order or Services.
Cornerstone Copy Center is not responsible for any of the following errors:
- Spelling, grammar or punctuation
- Damaged fonts
- Incorrect graphics/images or design elements
- Low resolution images
User is responsible for submitting print ready files:
- Press-ready digital file(s)
- Full bleed of 0.125” to all sides
- All file formats must have a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch) image resolutions