New Equipment at Cornerstone Copy Center
Xerox iGen4 with Matte Dry Ink
We are happy to introduce our newest digital press, the Xerox iGen4 with matte dry ink. The world of digital printing has welcomed a monumental increase in image quality, automation, and productivity. Outstanding image quality is used to print virtually anything in digital color and results are achieved at exponential rates with the Xerox iGen4 digital printing press featuring matte dry ink. Xerox’s new matte dry ink is designed for a range of print jobs, including the photo products consumers are demanding such as photo books, calendars and greeting cards.
Printing Speed and Image Quality
With up to 6,600 full process color 8.5 x 11 (letter) 4/0 impressions per hour (110 impressions per minute), and 1,500 11 x 17 (tabloid) 4/4 sheets per hour, the rate at which the job is completed increases dramatically. The machines image quality is spectacular, with a resolution of 600 x 4800 dpi and line screens of 150 lpi, 175 lpi, 200 lpi and 300 lpi.
The iGen4 features a wide array of paper stocks including coated, uncoated, textured, smooth, and specialty with the largest cut-sheet size of any digital color press at 14.33” x 26”.
HP DesignJet L26500 Printer
Unrivaled application versatility with the HP DesignJet L26500 Printer
- Print on a broad range of materials, including vinyl, textiles, paper, film, and low-cost uncoated options.
- Seize your share of the growing temporary textiles market with the ability to print on a broader range of textiles.
- Meet client needs for sharp, vivid indoor and outdoor signs—from retail ad campaigns to interior decoration.
- Create long-lasting outdoor signage with better durability than eco-solvent inks.
Big Prints for Big Ideas
From eye-catching classroom posters to brilliant signs and banners, HP DesignJet printers deliver the vivid color and amazing accuracy you’d expect from our professional print shop.
Xerox Digital Press 1000 with Clear Ink
- Delivers vibrant image quality at 2400 x 2400 dpi for excellent sharpness and uniformity
- Outstanding midtones, crisp text, pure neutrals, detailed shadows, bright highlights and excellent photo rendering are perfect for producing today’s hot specialty photo applications
- Cornerstone’s fifth print station for clear dry ink expands creative capabilities and impact of prints with the addition of clear effects (spot and addressable), helping capture more high-value applications
- Broad media latitude accommodates stocks from lightweight 55 gsm to 350 gsm (15 lb. bond to 130 lb. cover) at full-rated speeds of 80 to 100 ppm — so users can print anything from lightweight mailers that save on postage to thick, heavyweight photo keepsake applications. With sheet sizes up to 13” x 19.2”, the presses can handle multi-up jobs and accommodate applications needing full-bleed trim.
- Low-melt EA dry ink requires no fuser oil to deliver a smooth, offset-like finish at high speeds