Great employment opportunity for someone looking for full-time work in a fast pace environment.
Full-time Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative works with customers, processes orders, provides price quotes and shares information about Cornerstone Copy Center’s products and services.
Responsibilities and Duties
Customer service representatives answer questions or requests from both current and new customers. They typically answer incoming phone calls, but also interact with customers face to face or by email. When not working with customers this position will assist with production including posters, wide format, finishing, direct mail or other duties as needed. Customer service representatives typically do the following:
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses
- Provide information about products and services
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Customer service representatives typically use a telephone, computer and other office equipment
- Work directly with customers in person, on the phone or email
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Fast paced environment
Education and Related Work Experience
Any combination of education, training and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described, including progressively responsible experience working as a lead in business printing and production needs; extensive customer service experience; experience in print and production cost analysis for quoting prices to customers; experience in retail and related printing/production equipment.
Print shop operations including the relationship between graphic artwork, offset printing, and computer generated printing products; procedures for estimating job costs, supplies, and related materials and resources; maintaining print and copy schedule formats to meet shop production needs; standard software applications and desktop publishing programs including Publisher, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and other related programs on various platforms related to the printing process.
Expectations & Abilities
- Ability to promote and follow policy and procedures
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with all people
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to their supervisor
- Lifting of objects up to 50 lbs
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Periodic overtime
- Fast-paced environment; subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity
- Noise level is usually moderate to loud
About Cornerstone Copy Center
Cornerstone Copy Center provides a complete line of document management and marketing solutions including: digital printing; variable data printing, direct marketing services, graphic design, mail services and a wide variety of print. Established in 1981 Cornerstone Copy Center has two locations, one in Burnsville, Minnesota and one in Lakeville, Minnesota where they leverage technology, equipment and experienced personnel to provide its clients with world class communication solutions.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time 8:30 am-5:00 pm, M-F
Salary: $15.00 /hour