Great employment opportunity for someone looking for full-time work in a fast pace environment.
Outside or inside sales experience required, advertising sales experience preferred.
Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative Job Description
Primarily Customer Service, Profitable Sales Growth in a Copy and Print environment. Work with Project Manager to sell ads for Membership Directories + Maps, Community Resource Guides Youth Sports Programs and other publications. Responsible for prospecting for and securing ad sales for publications, including magazines, trade journals, and catalogues. Pitches benefits of advertising to client, and communicates client needs to the design team. Must be able to work with multiple projects and be able to perform within tight deadlines, have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment and acquire new skills. Answer phones and work the front counter waiting on customers, taking orders and creating job tickets to keep production items in the workflow.
- Sell ads for publications.
- Perform cold calling to get the attention of possible clients.
- Read scripts.
- Sell ad space.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Understand the needs of each client.
- Know all advertising options.
- Keep abreast of changes within the publication’s demographics.
- Perform research on clients and competitors.
- Convey ad changes and discrepancies to design team.
- Perform research on trend analysis.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base.
- Handle incoming inquiries to buy ad space.
- Present sample ads to the client.
- Keep client information and deadlines organized.
- Answering phone calls, price quoting, placing orders into computer, assisting self-serve customers
- Assist customers at the front counter
About Cornerstone Copy Center
Cornerstone Copy Center provides a complete line of document management and marketing solutions including: digital printing; variable data printing; direct marketing services; graphic design; mail services; and a wide variety of print. Established in 1981 Cornerstone Copy Center has two locations in Burnsville and Lakeville where they leverage technology, equipment, and experienced personnel to provide its clients with world class communication solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.